Tuesday 21 March 2017

Think Spring
A Mixed Media Canvas


Spring is here and it comes with beautiful inspirations. This canvas is an entry for Mixed Media Warriors spring mood board and SnipArt challenge 25 - "is it spring?"



The subtle tones always fascinate me and I am so in love with these mood boards and my canvas too!!


Coming on to the details of this project.. lots of gesso, Lindy's magicals and of course some finnabair beauties as obvious. Flowers are the focal point on my canvas.





Thanks for stopping by... have an amazing season of spring!!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ










6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! how beautiful! I love the look of your mixed media canvas, and I have always wanted to try to create one, but, I haven't set out on that adventure.
    Your work is so pretty! I can't stop looking at this canvas! Just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Sharon.. I am so pleased 😊
      If u have a passion, u can create.. no matter what. So be inspired and keep creating.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks a lot for having fun with us at Mixed Media Warriors! :) If you want just feel free and join us at FB inspirational group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/799239813514061/ and check us at our MMW fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/MixedMediaWarriors/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much Alicja 😊

    ReplyDelete