Friday 28 July 2017

Mixed Media Canvas 

"Paradise Found"


Feels good to be back with a new post after quite a long gap. House shifting kept me busy since the last few weeks and finally got settled.. huh!! So relaxing it is to see myself resuming onto my blog.. :)
A sand and sea canvas inspired by the Mixed Media Warriors July Moodboard and it's a bit more special as it goes for their DT Call as well :)


This is one theme that never looses it's charm. The sand and sea is always a pleasure to work on. I started on with some texture using lots of gesso, muslin and art stones. Next I added some beachy hues with Lindy's sprays followed by more of gesso. Added some shells and other few embellishments from my stash. I also used some moss for a bit of natural element in my project. Some hints of pink from the Moodboard and more of gesso till I found my paradise :)
I was happy with the final outcome. Some detailed pictures..




And there it goes as a challenge + DT Call submission to the Mixed Media Warriors July Challenge


Hope you enjoyed and got inspired.. see you again very soon. Have a great week ahead!!


No comments:

Post a Comment