Friday 15 December 2017

Words & Paintery December Inspiration

Mixed Media Altered Frame

December is my favorite month. I love the cozy time, the woollens, the snow and more of tea & coffee. As an artist there is a lot of inspiration too in this month too. There we go with the Words & Paintery December Pallette, which gives me a soothing and frosty feel.




So for this frame, I had mostly whitish and soft tones in mind as the pallette says. Also I wanted to add a lot of sparkle. I took a blank frame and gessoed it first. Then I applied Texture Paste(white crackle). I wanted to have a dreamy design so grabbed some dream catcher chippies from 2Crafty Chipboard and luckily got one quote too. I gessoed the chippies and applied Finnabair waxes in "Royal Robes" and " White Gold". Added some bunch of flowers and art stones, followed by glimmer mist from Tattered Angles which has a very subtle blue tone with a sparkle. I loved the shade and it was perfect for this project. Finally added Distress glitter in "Pumice Stone".
Some detailed pictures..



Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired.. see you soon :)

Hugs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment